Vortex of Might - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Layout and Content change

Go down

NEWS: Layout and Content change Empty NEWS: Layout and Content change

Post  Galadria Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:06 pm

May not bother that many people, but I want to change our whole page to serve more informations about us, mainly to people who don't know anything about us.
It's going to be used in the recruitment channel, and people will have to contact us through the join form, which mails go to an account every moderator of this forum has full access to. So I hope to get some help on the recruits, since I cannot invite people myself ^^'
Anyway, the layout will be smaller, for every monitor with the resolution 1024 and above. Sorry, but 800 is so outdated, it's simply not worth it making it that small...
The content will be updated, since many members were deleted, the whole memberlist will be changed. I also want more pictures of us on the page, not only in the gallery, so feel free to add whatever picture you would like to have in your memberbox after the update. I've found a nice code that will be very useful here, but only if you guys wanna work with me on it, or else it's gonna be quite boring for the visitors.
Chills texts about the spirit of VoM, ranksystem and guild history will serve as information about us, to people not knowing us at all, hoping to find equal people to join us.
If you have some nice guides, informations, pictures, or other stuff you would want on the site, please feel free to post it here, PM me, mail me, or talk to me in-game. If you want some new topics on the page, you can suggest anything you want while I work on the update, I will then maybe have the time to add it before I change everything.

This forum also needs a re-design, this one is so... Standard... But that will come later...
Galadria
Galadria
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://vortex-of-might.com

Back to top Go down