Vortex of Might - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchanting - autotell

Go down

Enchanting - autotell Empty Enchanting - autotell

Post  Senra Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:37 pm

I use the craftlist2 addon. This allows me, whilst on any alt, to respond to a special whisper with recipes any of my alts are capable off.

For enchanting whisper any of my alts with "!enchanting" plus slot/stat - e.g. "!enchanting boots agi"

For alchemy/leatherworking whisper any of my alts with "!craft" plus details. For example "!craft mana" or "!craft hillmans"

For jewelcrafting, find a jewelcrafter with the craftlist2 addon cos I dont have that skill. If you do find such a jewelcrafter, use "!gem" plus colour

For any of the above, my response will tell you what to do next. Usually, if you have got the query correct, I will respond with one or more recipes matching the query. You can then check to see what mats are required. Feel free to do any of the above when I am in an instance or raid as I will not be affected in any way. Of course, if I am in an instance or raid, do not expect me to respond to a normal whisper asking if I can craft something for you. Instead, probably best to send a mail. Good luck.

I should add that all enchants are free to Vortex of Might members. Check with me first as I may have the mats too - which are also free. I tend not to have any shards but I usually have dust.

Senra - enchanting
Rayral - Leatherworking
iLarin - Alchemy
Senra
Senra

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-03

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grytr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum